LOL i just realised i looked damn ghostly/ghastly in the pictures with flash LOL dammit i looked yucky. major makeup disaster HAHAHAH
okay nvm, next time. just wait, people.
:)
Thursday, December 01, 2005
Previous Posts
- hello prom/graduation night was a blast, not.haha ...
- Bold those that apply to you.i have a cell phone.i...
- hello, amanda. :)-hm i realise that i flare up rat...
- hello mr justice/Joe, nice meeting you.and a bitch...
- ever wonder why some people just cant understand h...
- hello im sorry i havent been phlogging these days....
- HOW GROSS CAN ANTS GET?! STUPID I HATE IT I HATE I...
- shan't update today. tmr, okay? i'll be back, babe...
- i had a great day. (: though it wasnt as eventful ...
- today lets talk about our lovely countries &its lo...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home